Most of the credit goes to All Recipes but I made a few modifications for what I had on hand and was trying to use.
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon white sugar
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon liquid smoke
1/4 cup cooking sherry
1. Stir all dry ingredients together into bowl.
2. In seperate bowl mix olive oil, lemon juice, liquid smoke, and vinegar.
3. pour oil mix on fajita cut chicken and stir.
4. pour half of dry spice mix on chicken, stir, then mix rest of dry rub, and stir once more.
5. Cook on medium heat stirring frequently to avoid burning sauce.
6. Once the chicken is done and the sauce is coming together add the cooking sherry to round out the flavors and deglasse.
It went well with spinach as a bed in a fajita wrap with spinach and cheese.
When you are getting ready to move and still have random collections of food it results in some interesting combinations.
Good time to try your hand at red lobster cheddar bay biscuits, tossed spinach and sliced carrot salad, as well as homemade marinara on some fettucine.
So its been 3 years and I will now have been living in 4 different cities during this span of time. That is impressive if you look at it, but then again I was raised an army brat so moving just kinda feels natural.
This time life takes me back to Texas where I honestly associate with the most to the lovely city of Houston.
Time to embrace beaches and enjoy hurricanes.
Soon my personal stats will be as follows:
Country Count: 2
State Count: 4
City Count: 9
The joys of having your own webserver is you can do what ever you want to do with it. The pain of having your own web server is that it is your own damn fault when something goes wrong.
Which is all fine and dandy, but it meant when you have to rebuild things you might have to start from scratch and this can take some time. So Here is wightideas version 1.1 since 1.0 died in a horrible mess.